1. What personal data we collect and how we collect it.
When you use our services or website, or otherwise contact us, we collect, process, manage and use a limited amount of personal information—in particular, your name, email address and other contact information that you provide. Your company, association or other group of which you may be a member may also provide this information to us. We also process, manage and use IP addresses, “cookies” data, and other usage and device data that is collected automatically when you access and use our website and services.
2. How we use your personal data.
We control, process and use your personal data—
• to provide our services to you and perform our contracts with you.
• to provide information about our services and activities, including marketing information, to you.
• to operate, personalize, maintain and improve our services, apps and website.
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
• for other related lawful and legitimate interests.
3. What rights you have in your personal data.
4. Who processes and uses your personal data and where.
5. How we protect your personal data.
We use appropriate security safeguards to protect your personal data against loss or destruction and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, transfer, or alteration. In the event of a data breach, we will promptly take steps to mitigate the breach and if required will notify relevant organisations, individuals and/or authorities. You understand, however, that no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data you disclose or transmit to us and cannot be responsible for the theft, loss, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of personal data.
6. When and how we may transfer your personal data.
We may transfer personal data in our possession to a new owner of our business or in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, asset sale, joint venture, bankruptcy or other reorganization or dissolution, so long as the acquirer is legally bound to protect and use your
personal data only under the terms of this policy and our contract with you. We also reserve the right to maintain, use or disclose personal data if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers or the public. We will not transfer or sell your personal data except as described in this policy or with your consent.
From time to time we may need to change some of the terms of this policy in order to conform with changes to legal requirements or our services. We reserve the right to make such changes at any time, subject to notice and posting of the new policy terms on our website. You may opt-out of any subsequent use of your personal data at any time.
8. How to contact us.
You can contact us with requests, inquiries or complaints related to this policy at email@example.com.
Growers Holdings, Inc – July 2018